Internal Course Transfer

You may re-enrol in your current course and lodge an application for internal course transfer with the School/Faculty offering the course. Internal course transfer applications are considered at the same time as those from new applicants. Pending the outcome of your application you should retain your enrolment in your current course.

Click here to find out more information about course transfer

You can apply for an internal transfer if you want to transfer:

  • from one Monash coursework degree to another, and/or
  • to a different Monash campus.