July 2021 Intake
Undergraduate and Postgraduate (Coursework)
The Monash University Malaysia July 2021 intake period commences Monday, 26 July 2021.
Malaysian students and international students should note their important dates for application and enrolment deadlines.
We list the common pre-university qualifications for our courses at the bottom of the page.
Applying for credit
If you are applying for credit for previous studies or with new qualification, submit your application as early as possible and no later than the application deadline. If you apply for credit at a later stage you may find some difficulties and delays with the enrolment process.
Applications Deadlines for Semester Two 2021
Pre-U Qualification and Non-Credit Transfer Applications
Credit Transfer Applications**
*Application Deadline for International students applying for:
3 May 2021
Application Deadline for International Students applying for all courses except Master of Professional Counselling
28 May 2021
7 May 2021
*Application Deadline for Malaysian students applying for:
1 July 2021
|Application Deadline for Malaysian students applying for all courses except Master of Professional Counselling|
16 July 2021
26 June 2021
|Late application for Malaysian students applying for all courses except Master of Professional Counselling|
19 to 6 August 2021
* This course has additional requirement which is an interview session and students are advised to apply earlier to ensure they do not miss the interview session.
** Applicable for those students completed tertiary studies (Diploma/Degree/other tertiary qualifications) and wish to apply credits for their previous studies.
Intake Dates for Semester Two 2021
19 to 23 July 2021
26 July 2021
Last Enrolment date
6 August 2021
Offer Lapse date
Refer to the offer letter
How to Apply
- Check the course details and university’s requirements here.
- Submit the Online Application Form with supporting documents.
After you Apply
If successful, you will receive an offer letter together with a credit letter (if any) and other supporting documents via email.
Offer Acceptance and Enrolment
- Submit these documents to us via Finance Helpdesk or directly at the Finance Counter, Monash University Malaysia before the offer lapse date as stated in the offer letter :
- Completed Acceptance Form
- Payment receipt/proof of the required fee (Please refer to the details in your Offer letter)
- Other documents( if any)
- If you are unable to accept the offer by the given lapse date, you are advised to write to the Admissions and Student Pass Office to request for a lapse date extension or change of an intake. You can send an email to email@example.com.
- Malaysian students can proceed with enrolment once you have accepted the offer and submitted the required documents to us.
- International students must obtain a valid Student Pass before you are eligible to complete your course enrolment and commence your studies.
- Please refer to Let’s Begin for more details of the Acceptance, Orientation and Enrolment for new students.
Common Pre-U Qualifications
These are the common Pre-university/Year 12 Qualifications that we accept as an entry for our courses at Monash University Malaysia:
- Monash University Foundation Year(MUFY)
- GCE A Level/Pearson A Level/Singapore A Level
- Australian Year 12 – SAME, WACE/AUSMAT, HSC
- Mauritius High School Certificate(HSC)
- Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education
- Indian School Certificate Examination
- All Indian Senior School Certificate Examination
- SMA3, Indonesia
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IB Diploma Program)
- Program Matrikulasi (Matriculation Program), Malaysia
- STPM, Malaysia
- UEC, Malaysia
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (CIMP)
- Sri Lankan General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level)
- High School Diploma, Vietnam
- UNSW Foundation Studies
- Foundation in Arts, Sunway College
- Foundation in Science and Technology, Sunway College
If your academic qualification is not listed here, you can refer to Study Credit and Admissions Search for more details.