An online application should take between 15 and 30 minutes if you have all your details and documentation ready.
Who can apply online?
Both domestic and international students can submit an online application to us to study full-time and on-campus in an undergraduate course or postgraduate coursework program (excluding Honours degree programs).
Please refer to the:
Step 1: Find a course
Go to Undergraduate course options or Postgraduate course options to find a course that's right for you. Do remember to check all the entry requirements and prerequisites for the course that you intend to apply for.
Monash Malaysia offers two specialisations for the Bachelor of Computer Science degree. The Ministry of Education Malaysia's registered and approved course names for these specialisations are:
If you are submitting an online application, you will be requested to select a specialisation (stream). If you plan to apply for the Bachelor of Computer Science degree, kindly select Advanced Computer Science as your stream. Please take note only the course names that are approved by the Ministry of Education Malaysia will be listed on your testamur.
Step 2: Have all relevant documentation and information ready
To apply online, you will need:
- a valid email address
- the application checklist - download and print it out
- details of the courses (title and course code) you intend to apply for
- your academic transcripts in a file format suitable for upload
- evidence that you meet the English language requirements (eg. IELTS test scores) in a file format suitable for upload
- documents that support any application for credit for prior learning (including all official transcripts or academic results from previous studies, and copies of the subject syllabuses) in a file format suitable for upload.
- Credit card payment is accepted by the Monash University Malaysia.
- If you do not have a credit card, a bankdraft/cheque is to be made payable to "Monash University Malaysia Sdn Bhd". Please write student's name, student's ID no and contact number on the reverse side of the cheque/bankdraft. Cash is only payable in person at Finance Unit. Please print a cover sheet and then forward your payment and cover sheet to:
Finance Unit, Monash University Malaysia,
Jalan Lagoon Selatan,
47500 Bandar Sunway,
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Note: If you have encountered any issue, please email to email@example.com
Step 3: Register for a login account and apply online
Create an online application account and begin your application. You can exit and log back in to continue your application at any time - the application is saved after you complete each page.
To submit your application successfully, you are required to read and accept the conditions.
Step 4: Track your application online
Once you have submitted your application, you can track your application online by logging back in to your online application account.
Step 5: Offer package
Monash University will assess your application and if successful, you will be sent an offer package. The offer package includes:
- A letter of offer
- Acceptance documents
- Offer Guide
- International students checklist (if applicable)
Please note: If you submit an incomplete application, you may be given a conditional offer from Monash.
You will have to submit the missing information or supporting documentation to the University before the stipulated offer lapse date as indicated on the letter.
Step 6: Apply for student pass (for all International students)
Ensure all complete documentations required for a student pass application have been submitted to the University before accepting your offer. For more details, please refer to application for student pass.
Step 7: Accept your offer
Once you have received your offer from Monash, accept your offer and send it together with the required payment to:
Monash University Malaysia,
Building 2, Level 1
Jalan Lagoon Selatan
47500 Bandar Sunway
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Step 8: Orientation and school enrolment
Finally, you need to be on campus in Malaysia in time to attend orientation and school enrolment.