Accept an offer
Your letter of offer will have some instructions to follow. To secure a place at Monash University, you must:
- read the Offer Guide
- accept the offer before the deadline stated in your letter
- pay the relevant fee.
If you don’t accept by the deadline, your offer will lapse and you must re-apply for admission.
Read the Offer Guide
Obtain the Offer Guide here:
- Offer Guide for Domestic Students (PDF, 1.02 MB)
- Offer Guide for International Students (PDF, 1.07 MB)
It has information about accepting an offer, organising enrolment, contacting us at Monash and starting your study.
Complete the acceptance forms
Please read all sections of the acceptance form carefully, particularly the terms and conditions. There are a number of places where you will need to sign.
- Read the terms and conditions of enrolment and sign.
- Complete the student acceptance form and sign:
- Complete the authorisation and emergency contact form and sign.
Malaysian citizens accepting the MBBS offer for Monash University Malaysia must also:
- complete and submit the Medical Examination Form (MBBS) (PDF, 0.3 MB).
International students must also:
Consider your accommodation options
Will you need accommodation while you are living in Sunway? There are a range of accommodation options located within walking distance of the campus.
Apply for a student pass (international students)
A valid student pass is essential for all international students. You need to arrange this before you can complete your course enrolment or start your studies. The Immigration Department of Malaysia regulates student passes and you may also need to meet certain visa requirements.
Apply and pay for your pass through the Prospective Students Office at Monash University Malaysia. We submit the application to the Immigration Department. There are strict application requirements so make sure you check everything carefully and send us these documents before accepting your offer.
Pay the minimum fees
Purchase a bank draft or prepare a cheque (in Ringgit Malaysia drawn to a Malaysian bank) payable to ‘Monash University Malaysia Sdn Bhd’.
Purchase a bank draft in US dollars (refer to your letter of offer for the equivalent amount) payable to ‘Monash University Malaysia Sdn Bhd’.
International students with a Malaysian bank account
- a bank draft in US dollars (see instructions above), or
- a bank draft or prepare a cheque (in Ringgit Malaysia drawn to your Malaysian bank) payable to ‘Monash University Malaysia Sdn Bhd’.
For international students, the compulsory ‘hospitalisation and surgical insurance’ premium is included in general fees, unless you have an exemption.
Submit your acceptance
Before the lapse date for your offer, submit your application by mail or in person to:
Monash University Malaysia
Building 2, Level 1
Jalan Lagoon Selatan
47500 Bandar Sunway
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Business hours: Monday - Friday (8.30am - 5.30pm)
Closed on weekend & Public Holiday