10th CSJB Research Week 2022
5–9 September 2022 ● Foyer Monash 1 CSJB
24 September 2022 ● Zoom online platform
The CSJB Research Week (CSJB-RW) aims to promote research activities, share research outputs and ideas, and encourage reflection on research values among medical students at Jeffrey Cheah School of Medicine and Health Sciences. This annual event is part of Jeffrey Cheah School of Medicine and Health Sciences’ continuous effort to support research activities at the clinical school. Marching into its tenth year, the CSJB-RW is a platform for medical students to showcase and critically discuss their research projects. These young researchers are expected to acquire essential research presentation skills while promoting their research output and sharing ideas.
As we are slowly transitioning to a COVID-19 endemic phase, the 10th CSJB-RW 2022 will be held in two parts: a preliminary poster round at the Clinical School Johor Bahru and a virtual research symposium.
The competition is open to all JCSMHS Year 1–5 medical undergraduates, supervised by one or more academic staff from the School. To be considered, students are invited to submit abstracts for the following categories:
Category A ― Primary Research (Completed)
- Research project inclusive of results/findings
Category B ― Review (Completed)
- Only completed reviews in the form of scoping reviews, systematic reviews or meta-analysis are allowed.
- Narrative reviews without systematic methodology will not be permitted.
Category C ― Research proposal
- Presentation of a research proposal or an ongoing project with preliminary results
- Systematic review protocols registered with registries such as PROSPERO will also be considered.
- Deadline for submission of abstracts: 1 August 2022
- Announcement of abstract acceptance: 8 August 2022
- Poster submission for printing: 22 August 2022
- Preliminary poster presentation: 5 – 9 September 2022
- Final oral presentation: 24 September 2022
- Dr Amutha Ramadas (co-chair) - email@example.com
- Associate Professor Dr Ngim Ching Fang (co-chair) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Jeevitha Mariapun - email@example.com
- Dr Tan Loh Teng Hern - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms Thubasni Kunasegaran (ad-hoc) - email@example.com