Monash Malaysia Cafeteria Tender Notice
Monash University Malaysia Food and Beverage Services
Monash University Malaysia is an international branch campus of Australia’s Monash University located in Sunway City, Selangor. With over 8000 students from more than 70 countries, our campus is home to an exciting, diverse and dynamic student population. Around 75% of students are local while our largest international student cohorts come from Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Pakistan. They are supported by more than 850 of our staff members.
Monash University Malaysia aspires to deliver a world-class food experience that encapsulates its diversity, inclusivity and sustainability goals with superior dining experiences.
Deliver a superior campus experience by way of recognising the role that food and dining experiences play in building community and supporting the academic experience.
Food and Beverage (F&B) plays an integral role in the Campus, providing a vibrant and flavourful experience to its community. A large and diverse population of students, staff and visitors rely on the Campus F&B outlets to support their core activities while on campus. In addition to providing essential commercial spaces, it also doubles up for social activity, informal learning and celebration.
The campus population varies considerably in terms of cultural background, F&B preferences, financial circumstances, and the values that underpin spending habits. The F&B offer needs to cater to this diverse community, in particular students, by considering the elements of convenience, affordability, quality and variety.
Condition of Tender
Tender number: MUM/F&B 2018
Tender for: Operations of cafeteria (Anchor Tenant) at Monash University Malaysia
Address: Jalan Lagoon Selatan, Bandar Sunway 47500 Petaling Jaya
Closing date: 28 September 2018 Time: 1700 hour
Please ensure the following documents are included:
- Copy of Identity Card of Sole Proprietor / Key Partner / Managing Director or Key Personnel of Corporations.
- Certificate of Registration / Business Licence / Form 9, Form 24 and Form 49 of the Company.
- Personal / Firm / Company Profile, articulating the number of years of experience in the food business.
- Write up on background experience in Food, Cafeteria or Canteen Business.
- Brief write up on Financial Capital Capability, including latest audited Financial Statement, if any.
- Proposed Menu including price list of food & drinks