Youth Startup Bootcamp
The Youth Startup Bootcamp is an event targeting youth 18-30 years of age who seek to experience what it takes to turn ideas into viable startups. Throughout the event, participants will learn through valuable guidance from facilitators and mentors to work in teams towards forming ideas and solutions to tackle existing real-world challenges.
- A platform to guide students in learning about entrepreneurship and innovation, via designed and structured learning opportunities within the competition framework.
- A platform to inform and educate students on the Sustainable Development Goals and their relevance to business, with the goal of nurturing future-ready graduates.
- Winning teams will receive Cash, Merchandise and Gifts worth up to RM5000!
- A Certificate of Participation will be awarded to all other participants who commit to the entire bootcamp program.
- Collaborate and develop ideas in a team environment
- Build on ideas through validation and feedback from mentors, friends and community
- Network and connect with industry experts and players within the entrepreneurial ecosystem
Is this for you?
This is a team event. (Registration is done individually. Participants will form teams during the event.)
- Youth 18-30 years of age who seek to experience what it takes to turn ideas into viable startups.
- Monash University Malaysia students and alumni of Undergraduate / Postgraduate / PhD programs in any discipline.
- External students of Undergraduate / Postgraduate / PhD programs in any discipline.
- External participants who are seeking to acquire basic entrepreneurial skills.
RM30 (Note: Fees include 6% SST and are non-refundable)
More information is available here