Examination feedback is an opportunity for reflection on exam performance, leading to improved future learning. The opportunity for examination feedback occurs in three sequential stages
- Stage 1: Exam Summary Feedback (available to students on the release date of official results)
- Stage 2: Request to View Examination ScriptStage
- Stage 3: If, after viewing their examination script and taking advantage of the summary feedback for the exam, students require further feedback about their examination performance, they must submit a written request to their lecturer.
The Monash Business School procedure on the examination feedback process is available here.
Request to View Examination Script – August 2017 Deferred/Supplementary Examination
Viewing session – Malaysia Campus
Thursday, 14th September 2017
9:30am – 11:30am
Meeting Room 1, Room 6-4-11
Applications to view exam scripts will open at 9.00am on Wednesday, August 23rd 2017 and close at 5.00pm on Monday, August 28th 2017. Late applications are not accepted.
When lodging your application via the online application link, you will receive a confirmation email advising the date, time and location for each session. Please submit a new application for each unit.
In the Examination Viewing session
- Students are required to present their ID cards to gain entry to the viewing session
- Only students viewing their script will be permitted entry to the viewing session
- Students may only view their own examination script
- Viewing of examination scripts will be undertaken under supervision
- Students must not photocopy, mark or alter the examination script in any way
- Supervising staff will not enter into discussion about final exam marks
- Copies of exam scripts will not be provided to students
- Question papers will not be available during the viewing session
- No pens, pencils, mobile phones etc are permitted at the session
- Students may be denied access to their exam scripts if the final examination is short-answer or multiple choice
- Students who miss the scheduled exam viewing time forfeit any right to view the exam script at a later date
- Exam scripts are normally destroyed six months after the release of results for the unit.
If after viewing your examination script and taking advantage of the exam summary feedback, you require further feedback, please submit a request to your lecturer. The feedback request form is available during the exam viewing, or can also be found here.