How to apply for the Industry Placement Unit
The application processes for BEW3110 Work Experience Program have three steps.
- Determine if you are eligible
- Request for University Letter
- Unit briefing
1. Determine if you are eligible
To be eligible for BEW3110 Work Experience Program (WPP), you must:
- Have achieved 96 credits upon enrollment of this unit
- Have secured an internship offer (or in the process of securing an internship)
- The internship will begin at the same time as the semester this unit is enrolled for
- Internship duration is for a minimum of 40 working days (eight weeks)
2. Request for University Letter
University Letter (Student Confirmation Letter) is issued if the organization that you have applied to requests the University to confirm your status as an enrolled student.
This letter is issued to School of Business students only.
Submit your request here
Self-enrol the unit on the Web Enrollment System.
- Students must have completed 96 credit points for WES to allow enrolment.
- Refer to BEW3110 & other Capstone unit details here.
4. Unit briefing
Before commencement of the semester teaching period, a unit briefing will be provided by the CE.