The School of Business is a member of the Monash community contributing to its overall aims and providing a particular contribution to internationalisation of curriculum, student experience and way of thinking. It is the largest school in Monash University Malaysia with enrolment numbers standing at over 2000 students.
The School offers various undergraduate and postgraduate business degree programs that are research-focused, industry-driven and recognised worldwide to prepare our students for successful careers upon graduation.
The School is structured into 6 departments of teaching namely Accounting & Finance, Business Law and Taxation, Economics, Econometrics & Business Statistics, Management, and Marketing. Staffed by qualified and research-active academics, the School is committed to excellence in teaching and research.
Our Business courses are approved by the Ministry of Education of Malaysia (MoE) and are recognised by qualifying agencies and professional bodies such as:
- Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA)
- Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA), Australia
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- CPA Australia
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- The Malaysian Institute of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA)
To keep abreast the latest information and continuous improvement, the School is in the global network of Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) and The Alliance On Business Education And Scholarship For Tomorrow, a 21st century organization (ABEST21).